any USA players screwed?

9 comments

1. Itachi says:

Pretty ironic,eh?
    The law Republicans pushed thru to prevent US citizens from getting screwed by On-line casinos results in the US citizens getting screwed.

2. Prudence says:

That is very disturbing considering the money I have in Neteller came from a online gaming site….especially the comment "some customers might get their money back" almost insinuating that if your money came from online gaming it may not come back.

3. Farah says:

Which casino couldn’t send a check?

And if it’s any consolation, I’ve got money tied up in Neteller, possibly tied up in click2pay, and of course, tied up in a few slow paying casinos. It’s a blast.

BTW, if anyone has money tied up in neteller, and wants to potentially talk to a USA Today reporter, pm me, because I’m going to call the guy this afternoon (contact came through casinomeister)

4. Haig says:

Vegas Joker Casino, I am awaiting a response from them stating whether this concerns my current withdrawal that is being processed or the money I still have on the account..time will tell, this sucks

5. Chiquita says:

I deleted that report because I think it was from an unreliable source. I don’t think the US government has any US player’s funds.

6. Baby says:

The real irony would be if Nigerians started getting emails like this:

Dear freind,

My name is Doug Smith, and you are a reliable person who was told to me. I am a very rich gambler person in the United States. I recently came into the sum of five (5) thousand united sates dollars, but due to an overthrowing in the government, am unable to withdrawn the sum. I am asking for your help. I want to send the funds to your bank account and the you send them to mine as non gambling payments. For you’re services I offer ten (10) percent of the funds transferred to keep with my thanks! I please you to get back to me soon with your banking information.

7. Vicky says:

Neteller has 200 dollars of my money! I won’t just forget about it. If they dont pay me I will hassle them as much as possible.

One casino was slow-paying me for 180 dollars and I called and emailed them repeatedly until they finally just gave up and paid me, hahaha.

8. Lakeithia says:

Vegas Joker is in the Mini Vegas/Vegas Affiliate group. This group has had more than its share of problems recently, resulting in winning the Fall from Grace Award at CM. Regarding payment problems with this group, someone posted the following at CAP forums today. They make it sound like ePassporte will be available in the future.